Skip to main content
Hello, My name is Michelle and I am a homeschooling mom of five (yes....you read that right)......

(and I'm still alive....and able to form complete sentences...mostly...)

Several years ago, God started nudging at my heart about homeschooling full time.

I had my doubts..... 
Serious doubts.....
Doubts that had their own doubts......


You get the picture. 

God had a plan for our family though, and that plan has turned out to be a time of deep individual growth, plus growing together in a way that we didn't even know we needed to. 

This blog is about homeschooling in real life...the ups...the downs...the victories....and the challenges. I'll be sharing what we do, what works for us, places we go, experiences we have, all as a source of encouragement to spur us as mamas on in our calling to raise our children in the way they should go. In His strength and for His glory. 

In the coming year there will be vlogs, special downloads for Bible study ideas and what we are diving into there, schedules, and how I plan for meals/daily life. I am looking forward to seeing the flow of the Spirit in our midst and the beautiful changes that come about because of it. Thank you for joining me on this journey, and please share with a friend!! 

Authentically His, Michelle

Comments